Saturday 21 September 2013

Willow Glen CA tips for buying a house

http://www.realestateagentwillowglenca.com/2013/07/make-profit-with-real-estate-investing-ideas/
Willow Glen CA tips for buying a house
Whether you wish to purchase a house in Willow Glen or wish to sell your house in Willow Glen I am the realty representative that’s not just lives in this location, but wishes to help you with your realty dreams right here. I look forward to working with you on any and all of your realty needs in Willow Glen. I understand the location effectively, not just am I a Real estate agent right here; I live, work and play right here, my whole household lives right here, and my dad has actually run a business right here for almost 50 years. You may acknowledge the name: Giorgio's Italian Food and Pizzeria. The D'Ambrosio Household has actually completely appreciated belonging of the Willow Glen fabric for many generations. Call me today for a session to see how I can help you purchase or sell your house in Willow Glen.

Welcome to my site. I've gathered a wide range of information right here to assist you with all of your real estate needs-- from all the most recent property listings to great information for both home purchasers and sellers. My name is Mike D'Ambrosio, Broker Associate at Intero Real Estate Services. I deal with customers looking to purchase and offer residential and commercial real property in Silicon Valley. I could also be your trusted resource for relocation throughout the United States. I am additionally a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), a designation achieved with the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. At Intero Los Gatos, we are dedicated to providing quality, sincerity and creativity in every real estate deal.
• 1202 Lincoln Ave
Willow Glen CA 95125
• 408-357-6177

No comments:

Post a Comment